Coco Cooks has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.coco-cooks.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed.

10.22.2009

Check Out My Interview With Sunny Anderson

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting Sunny Anderson of Food Networks Cooking For Real, at a dinner party given by fellow Chicago blogger Darius of Everyday Cookin and The Cupcake Gallery. Sunny graciously allowed me to interview her for EbonyJet. Check it out.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! So cool! Excellent!

Nina Timm said...

I checked out Darius' site, looks like you all had fun!!!

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

How much fun is that!!!! Congrats.

Laurie said...

Awesome interview Courtney! I'm so glad for all the opportunities coming your way.. you ROCK!! :)

Chou said...

That must have been an amazing party. Darius. Other fabulous people. Yum.

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

Very cool. Going to check it out now.