Coco Cooks has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.coco-cooks.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed.

11.29.2009

New Post On EbonyJet.com... Cup Cakes in the Age of Uninnocence


Check out my latest article on EbonyJet.com . Cupcakes, love them or hate them, they are here to stay. Hear several cupcake experts discuss the trend and where it is heading. Also get some some great cupcakes recipes from Wilton.com. Check it out and voice your comments there about why you love or hate the cupcake.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Lovely cupcakes!

Cheers,

Rosa

Nina Timm said...

I eat a cupcake now and then, but it is not my favorite.....but then again,no dessert is...I would much rather have another serving of food!!!

The Caked Crusader said...

ooh - I look forward to reading this!

Thistlemoon said...

Mmmmm...cupcakes!

Mini Baker said...

just found your blog and I LOVE IT!! so excited to browse :)
-Mini Baker

Homemade Heaven said...

I am dedicating next year to Africa! I am going to educate, excite, entice and experiment with everything that makes Africa the wonderful place it is!