Coco Cooks has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit and update your bookmarks and RSS feed.


Consolation Prize

So today I received a unexpected consolation prize.I ran a search to see if any information had been published about the winners of the Bucktown Apple Pie contest. I managed to find a article in a e- food magazine called Hungry Magazine-All Things Tasty ,from a judge in the preliminary rounds. There was a link to a photo slide show of the 'prettier pies ' in the contest.Lo and behold , who's little old pie was among them?Yes, my Spicy Apple Caramel Drizzle. Not bad as I didn't even place. So yes that's a huge consolation, visual recognition. Wait until next year!

Stumble Upon Toolbar


kilabyte said...

Congratulations Toots .... looks like you've discovered "the sweet and tasty" side of yourself .... but your friends knew that about you already.

Deborah said...

Woo Hoo!! I had to look through the slide show, and yours definitely belongs with the pretty pies!

glamah16 said...

Thanks you two. ;-)

Gab In The City said...

YAY Congrats darl - I didn't have any phone reception in Canada so I couldn't wish you luck - but I was thinking of you...and very proud to learn that you have been recognised in this way. I'm going to check out the article/site now and drool all over the computer!