Coco Cooks has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.coco-cooks.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed.

12.03.2009

We Bake Bon Appetit...Day 3 Triple Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies

Oh Yeah!
I find so far these cookies are the most festive without relying on cute cookie cutters and royal icing decoration. My third cookie in the 12 days of cookies is the Triple Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookie. This cookie uses 3 chocolates ranging from dark, semi, and white alongside fresh cranberries and rolled oats. Heaven , literally in a bite. Of course I rationalize with myself the oats and fresh cranberries make it healthy! Right?
These cookies went over big in the office. A nice breakfast treat, if you will.
You will find these cookies are easy to pull together and require no chilling or shaping. Just pop them in oven and bake. You can get snazzy with your drizzle, but that's quick and easy too. I didn't go through any changes piping my chocolate topping, just used my spoon and went freestyle. Perhaps a mixed white and dark chocolate drizzle next time? If you are in hurry and want the topping to set, pop them in the freezer to harden and set. The bits of red and chunks of assorted chocolates will make this cookie stand out on any tray. The fresh cranberry adds a nice zing to each bite.You can find the recipe here. Enjoy.




Be sure to visit the other bakers:

Stumble Upon Toolbar

11 comments:

RJ Flamingo said...

Those look so good, Courtney! They're on my list, too, making an appearance next week. I can't drizzle to save my life, so I may have to pipe my chocolate. Just want to reach through the screen!

Homemade Heaven said...

These are definitely going to be in the Christmas stockings - thanks for a wonderfully quick and easy recipe. Perfect!

Michelle said...

So far these are my favorites that I've made! And with the drizzled white chocolate, they were fun to make too.

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Yes oats and cranberries make these very healthy for us Courtney...good call:D

Di said...

Aren't these great? They're my post for today, too. I love the fresh cranberries in them. And of course the oats & fruit make them perfect for breakfast. Plus dark chocolate has lots of antioxidants, right? =P

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

Loved these! Your drizzle is so pretty!

Jen said...

These look beautifuly, Courtney!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Those cookies look really scrumptious! I love oatmeal and that pretty drizzle!

Cheers,

Rosa

Sandy Smith said...

These are so delicious-looking! Great pics, too. :)

The Duo Dishes said...

Cranberries are one of the best fruits with chocolate, and they do go with all kinds of chocolate. Very nice.

kellypea said...

Very nice! The oatmeal definitely qualifies them as breakfast material. I love cranberries in baked goods so can imagine these are pretty delish ; )